Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 November 2010

Marieke Hordyk


Although I've been making jewellery for nearly 4 years, I still feel quite new to it all when it comes to showing my work. I'm really looking forward to 3 Dec though, it's set to be a really good evening - I can say that with confidence because I love spiced cider and mince pies. Oh , and there wil be some fabulous paintings, fused and stained glass, illustrations, prints, books, china, jewellery, cards etc for all to purchase or just admire! However, first I'm going to Made10 in Brighton. It's a 4 day Design and Craft exhibition, which should hopefully mean that I'll stop feeling nervous when exhibiting my work!
Lots of making to do between now and then. Thankfully, I'm feeling inspired at the moment and have lots of new ideas. Velvet features a lot in my work this winter. I'm making chokers this week, silver on stretch velvet (very comfortable to wear!). Hope you like them...








No comments:

Post a Comment